Spring is here and if you have enough of pastels, florals and dresses- time to pick a RED power suit. There’s nothing more empowering than wearing a bold Red suit this season.
While I talk about power dressing, Red suit has been worn by Hillary Clinton, Amal Clooney and Kate Middleton. If there’s one common denominator we’ve noticed in their outfits, it’s the color red.
While you plan to wear the Red suit, here are top tips:
- Keep the rest of your outfit as simple and neutral as possible.
- I paired my red suit with a black top, nude heels, slicked back hair and natural make-up.
- An outfit like this will definitely make a statement, but that statement needs to be strong, almost effortless – and definitely not tacky
- Avoid anything with too much sparkle or shine, so avoid patent shoes or bags or oversized jewelry that might clash.
- Simple gold jewelry and neutral sunnies should do the trick.
What I am wearing is a Red suit by Label Manika Nanda
you might also like
The Ultimate Guide To Wear Cut-Outs This Spring Summer
June 4, 2017
Destination Dressing for Summer Wedding
May 29, 2017
Pepping up your Summer Holidays with Top 5 Trending Nail Arts
May 17, 2017
Leave a comment