2016 is hereeeeeeeeeee!
And we are ready with our first new year post! So, let’s scan the year that’s gone… we have come a long way where we started with OOTD’s, winning of the Nine West Blogger Hunt, TBL Wedding Chronicles and much more.
Penning this down on 1st day of 2016, let’s promise to get out of our ‘COMFORT ZONES’
Be experimental, Be confident, Take risk, Support your dreams and BE BIZARRE!
And I will initiate this by redefining a ‘track suit’. Winter is here and who wouldn’t love to coze up in a glam track suit! Designer MAHIMA MAHAJAN has not only glammed up the track suit genre but have taken the bars way above…
With the sportswear revival showing no sign of slowing down, I examine the fashion potential of the humble tracksuit.
Tracksuit: Mahima Mahajan Official
Heels: Nine West | Shoes: Street Style India | Neckpiece: Swarovski | Shades: Promod
Photo Credit: Vaibhav Sachdeva
Here are the 5 reasons why you should own a statement TRACK SUIT in your wardrobe:
- It’s going to be wardrobe staple in 2016: With sporty chic becoming more and more mainstream, this athletic classic piece of clothing will become a staple in your wardrobe.
- International designer’s Spring Summer 2016 collection have them : From Paco Rabanne’s to Chloe’s SPRING 2016 READY-TO-WEAR has seen the transition of tracksuits from mainstream to extremely tasteful.
- It’s the most versatile piece of clothing in your wardrobe: This comes straight from my favourite stylist Stylist Sanjana Batra says, ” I live in my trackpants. I also wear them at lunch and movies. It’s a nice balance of sporty touch and girlie. Club a camisole with printed joggers for a sporty chic look.”
- Mix and Match: Opt for taking just the fitted trackpants with a loose boyfriend sweater or tshirt and pair with sneakers. OR take on this Mahima Mahajan embellished hoody jacket over your jumpsuit or party wear and get ready to witness the rolling eyes.
- Accessorize: Pair your Mahima Mahajan tracksuits with reflectors for a shopping spree, put on a statement neckpiece for a lunch with besties or a bright clutch for a date night.
Hope you you have a stylish 2016
you might also like
The Ultimate Guide To Wear Cut-Outs This Spring Summer
June 4, 2017
How to rock a RED power suit!
May 14, 2017
How to travel fashionably and enjoy comfortably!
March 22, 2016
Leave a comment