Mehendi- Fun, Fashion and Tradition #TBLWeddingChronicles
It’s my favourite day in the wedding functions list! In fact, I attend almost every mehendi function I am invited to. I love every part of it, right from the preparations to the wind up.
So, my 3rd chapter of the #TBLWeddingChronicles is MEHENDI LOOK by Kanika Chawla.
One should not opt for an extravagantly embellished outfit that’s difficult to manage. Since both the hands would be adorned with Mehendi, I chose a light lehenga for the Mehendi.
While penning down the Mehendi blog, I thought lets cover more than just the outfit coz there is so much you can do to ace a Mehendi function. So, I will also list down few interesting things one can do to make your Mehendi function a memorable one.
- Decide a Mehendi Theme: Be it the same color code, the chic accessory like head bands, gota jewelry or a theme decor.
- Dance Performance: I think everyone comes to pre-wedding functions to see atleast one dance performance. So, show the groove!
- Rewind the moments:This is the best you can do at dinner time. Set up a projector and run a slideshow of all the photographs and videos right from childhood till this special day.
- Live Photo Booth: The most fun activity these days for any of the functions is the photo booth.
- Nail or Tatoo Artist: While a lot of people don’t love mehndi, you can always keep a nail artist to make sure girls are totally glued to their seats. Who would mind a mixture of mehndi on hand and colored tattoo elsewhere.
- Karaoke: Works as a nice icebreaker if you and your family are the shy kinds. Once somebody gets into the groove of the music, be sure people will follow suit and your function will easily light up.
- Family Awards: If you are having your family and close friends for your pre-wedding function, then this is a good activity to involve everyone in.
If you have more ideas that will help make the MEHENDI function more colorful and bright, please mention in the comment section below!
And if you loved my MEHENDI attire, then drive to shahpurjat, Delhi right now and book your lehenga!
Designer: Kanika Chawla
Add: H-6/1 A Ground floor,Shahpur jat,New Delhi-110049
Picture Credits: Dipankar Saxena
you might also like
Destination Dressing for Summer Wedding
May 29, 2017
#MyWeddingChronicles Chapter 3: Must visit exhibitions for every 2016 BRIDE
September 13, 2016
#MyWeddingChronicles – Chapter 2: Ivory is the new black
August 28, 2016
Leave a comment